Advice Matters Issue #13 now live on ComplianceServe
The latest edition of Advice Matters - our FREE e-briefing from our partners FSTP - is available now via our ComplianceServe platform. Please note that Advice Matters is now published bi-monthly.
By reading this edition of Advice Matters and applying the learning you will be able to:
- Understand the FCA’s stance on vulnerable customers
- Discuss the stats aligned to the increase in vulnerable customers due to Covid-19
- State the 4 key drivers of vulnerability
- Be aware of the FCA instructions and updates on the requirements and expectations of firms dealing with those that could be vulnerable due to Covid-19
- Clarify the impact of the 5MLD
- Recall the 3 main areas of the focus of the 4MLD
- Explain the main drivers of the 5MLD
- Consider the impact of EU regulation on Money laundering Regulation and how that might change post Brexit
- Be aware of the area of the FCA website that is dedicated to providing up to date information for firms and consumers on Covid-19
- Clarify the requirement the FCA is placing in light of Covid-19 on the different sectors within financial services.
Each edition of Advice Matters contains a number of articles written by industry experts, that combine knowledge and skills-related topics with technical and regulatory updates. Every edition is aligned to the ApEx standards, with a review at the end to show the learning outcomes and standards covered. Accompanying the publication are associated questions and answers to help test and verify knowledge. As the publication carries structured CPD accredited by the LIBF, the time spent (up to 1 hour) will be logged upon passing.
Here is everything you need to know: