Content news – October
Money laundering and how you can prevent it
If you read last month’s blog post, you’ll already know that we’re partnering with the BBA, the UK’s leading association for the banking sector, to produce an updated suite of programmes, largely focused on preventing money laundering. We’re pleased to confirm that the final titles in the suite have gone live this month:.
- Money laundering and how you can prevent it: Guernsey
- Money laundering and how you can prevent it: Jersey
- Money laundering and how you can prevent it: UAE
- Money laundering and how you can prevent it: Gibraltar
Remember to keep a look out for the new anti-money laundering introductory film, coming soon.
We regularly review and update all our titles to make sure they’re technically accurate and fit-for-purpose. In the last month, the following titles were reviewed and are live:
- Fighting fraud
- Financial crime: the basics
Next titles up for review are:
- Whistleblowing with confidence
- Complaints and regulated firms.
Get in touch!
We’d love to hear your views on our content. If you’d like to get in touch, please send an email to Content@unicorntraining.com