Content news July 2015
We regularly review and update all our titles to make sure they’re fit-for-purpose and bring you the latest in content needs. In the last few weeks, the following titles were revamped and are now live:
- Introduction to the FCA
- Managing conflicts of interest
- How to comply with the Data Protection Act
- Complaints handling and regulated firms
- Information security
- Consumer credit regulations
Our team here at Unicorn work consistently to ensure your content is up-to-date with all the regulations and laws. Furthermore, Unicorn are now working in partnership with the FSTPteam to provide new courses due out over the coming months. Find more information here.
When any of our content updates involve changing regulations, we will give you a synopsis of those changes.
Next titles up for review are:
- Whistleblowing with confidence
- Combating market abuse
- Financial crime: the basics
- Fighting fraud
- Countering bribery & corruption
- Customer due diligence
- Complying with sanctions
If you have any comments, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you!