Save the date for our cyber breakfast briefing
Protecting your organisation against the risk of cyber attack is more important now than ever before. Every week there are new reports of successful cyber attacks on some of the largest organisations in the world, what are you doing to protect yours?
Through our partnership with AXELOS (a joint venture between the UK Government Cabinet Office and Capita plc) we're already helping a growing number of organisations to become more cyber resilient using the RESILIA™ Frontline suite of cyber awareness learning.
On 28th November we're holding a cyber breakfast briefing where you can get information about how to safeguard your business against cyber crime. Our experts will be there and on hand to answer any questions you might have. We've also got a special guest talk from one of our large and reputable financial services clients, who will talk about how they successfully implemented cyber learning into their organisation.
On the day you can expect -
- Breakfast, coffee and an opportunity to network
- Introduction and objectives for the event
- Session 1: Your people are your greatest defence against cyber-attacks
- Session 2: Guest speaker - Our focus on our people
- Session 3: What can effective cyber awareness learning look like
- Q&A + A chance to look at the RESILIA content
- A goody bag to take back to the office
Cyber breakfast briefing
- Date - 28th November, 2017
- Time - arrival from 08.30, first session 09.00. Finishes 10.30
- Location - etc. venues Monument, 8 Eastcheap, London, EC3M 1AE
Spaces are limited, to register for this event please speak to your Relationship Manager or click on the link below.