Digital Learning Developer
Unicorn Digital is growing in Brighton and we are looking for shiny people to be part of our ongoing magical journey.
- Enjoy being part of a talented team based in amazing office space?
- Have previous Storyline experience? (Evolve or Adapt a bonus!)
This is an experienced role, an ideal second job in which you will work alongside a Lead Content Developer who will support you in developing your skills and coach and mentor you day-to-day.
- Produce bespoke content in a variety of e-learning tools (primarily Storyline, Evolve and our in-house tool eCreator)
- Adopt an innovative approach to getting the most out of the tools we use
- Undertake maintenance of existing e-learning content
- Ensure quality of work produced meets project requirements
- Undertake maintenance of Unicorn’s core templates
- Be accountable for working within the agreed budget and schedule during the project lifecycle, escalating and advising if the budgeted time needs adjusting
- Provide a proactive approach to problem-solving and, where necessary, suggest improvements to the existing development.
Skills and Competencies
We will need you to demonstrate:
- a high level of professionalism and willingness to work with project managers, instructional designers, graphic designers, other developers and QA as part of a team
- willingness to learn new tools and processes
- the ability to keep up to speed with and take an interest in technical trends in e-learning technology
- the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload in accordance with the overall project plan
- Excellent attention to detail
Why become a Unicorn?
Extraordinary experiences are not only for
Our employees also know that Unicorn is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow.
This role’s key benefits include:
- 24 days’ holiday plus all UK bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Moving Home Day
- Buy and Sell Holiday
- Access to discounts to 100's of retailers through our benefits portal
- Plus, much more
Applications to our email address, entering DL002 in the subject line along with an up to date CV and covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete missing fields or check information is correct.