Digital Learning Designer/Developer
Unicorn is growing in Bournemouth and we are looking for shiny people to be part of our ongoing magical journey.
- Know how to design engaging, innovative and vibrant eLearning?
- Have experience using eLearning authoring tools?
- Enjoy being part of a talented team based in an amazing office space?
Then we want to hear from you!
We are going places and want talented energetic individuals to join us. This is an opportunity to help shape an entire catalogue, and contribute your own spiffy creations, as we produce a new generation of eLearning products.
There is not much we won’t achieve, and we need strong people with a can-do attitude who want to succeed with us.
You won’t be a small fish in a big pond, you will be a professional, responsible, excellent communicator, with the potential to develop with us as we grow.
We are a sociable bunch, have great working environments and a range of employee benefits.
Bournemouth-based with travel to other nearby offices as and when required.
- Apply instructional design to create interactive and engaging eLearning
- Develop eLearning courses using Storyline Articulate that are consistent with the larger catalogue and templates/editorial guidelines
- Prioritise workload – organise, plan and schedule for projects, collaborating with others to identify and react appropriately to events affecting project timescales
- Consult with subject matter experts to confirm technical accuracy of eLearning
- Work with internal/external resources where necessary to meet project requirements, test and quality assure
- Review, maintain, update and configure existing interactive content
- Assist with investigating client queries pertaining to eLearning courses
Skills and Competencies
We are looking for someone who has:
- Instructional design and/or technical writing experience
- Experience using eLearning authoring tools (i.e. Storyline, Elucidat, Evolve, etc.)
- Exceptional written English including grammar and spelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
And it would be a bonus to have any of the following:
- Confidence using narrative to shape learning content
- Relevant qualification in education, design or technology
- Teaching/training skills (such as Certificate in Training Practice or equivalent)
- Training or certification in Storyline Articulate
- Understanding of learning management systems
- Legal/compliance experience
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or similar image editor
- Proficiency in Audacity or similar audio editor
Why become a Unicorn?
Extraordinary experiences are not only for
Our employees also know that Unicorn is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow.
This role’s key benefits include:
- 24 days’ holiday plus all UK bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Moving home day
- Buy and sell holiday
- Access to discounts to 100s of retailers through our benefits portal
- Plus much more
Applications to our email address, entering DL005 in the subject line along with an up to date CV and covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete missing fields or check information is correct.