Unicorn Digital is growing in Brighton and we are looking for shiny people to be part of our ongoing magical journey.
- Have the consultative flair to assist clients with how best to achieve their training goals and requirements and devise solutions with creative spark that engage learners?
- Have experience in designing engaging, innovative and vibrant modules for blue chip clients?
- Enjoy being part of a talented team based in amazing office space?
Then we want to hear from you!
We are going places and want talented energetic individuals to join us. We have worked carefully over the past 18 months to create a team culture and production hubs to ensure our clients have a dedicated team who understand their requirements right from enquiry stage through to launch.
There is not much we won’t achieve, and we need strong people with a can-do attitude who want to succeed with us.
You won’t be a small fish in a big pond, you will be a professional, responsible, excellent communicator, with the potential to develop with us as we grow.
We are a sociable bunch, have great working environments and a range of employee benefits.
Brighton based with travel across both of our offices as and when required.
- Participate in face-to-face client meetings using a consultative approach, for both ID and technical ‘creative’ focus
- Produce course overview documents and detailed course breakdowns showing the learning outcomes and objectives, based on client requirements by project, liaise with the relevant stakeholders, both internally and externally, regarding client requirements/feedback post client meetings.
- Consult with industry and subject matter experts in relation to cross referencing and confirming technical accuracy
- Apply instructional design theories and practice to develop interactive and engaging eLearning scripts, in a template format, staying within the current constraints of the ‘Rapid development model’ where required
- Develop interactive courses using industry standard authoring tools
- Produce high quality multiple choice questions to support the eLearning courseware
- Map existing eLearning content to client job role/learning objectives
- Review/edit existing interactive content, enhancing and updating where necessary in line with client requirements and feedback liaising effectively with internal/external resources (for example, Storyline, Captivate, Domino and Articulate Studio) as part of the project process
- Keep abreast of industry changes, emerging technologies and learning design methodologies.
Skills and Competencies
We are looking for someone who:
- has a proven track record of creating an effective digital learning course, preferably gained within an established agency/vendor
- Understands instructional design methods and learning theories and is able to applying those concepts to a variety of different types of project
- has exceptional writing skills and the ability to create succinct, well-crafted scripts
- can create engaging pre-sales documentation and presentations, as well as leading meetings with clients to present your ideas and solutions
- enjoys managing subject matter experts and researching content across a range of topics, along with creating the relevant project documentation
- is able to brief and communicate well with the wider team across two sites
- has experience of building great relationships with clients
- can take ownership of deadlines, level of creativity and quality throughout our production process.
If you have a minimum of 3 year’s learning design, script writing, and TNA experience, don't mind traveling and occasional overnight stays, like to listen as well as question, are bold and enthusiastic with great ideas, please get in touch.
Why become a Unicorn?
Extraordinary experiences are not only for
Our employees also know that Unicorn is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow.
This role’s key benefits include:
- 24 days’ holiday plus all UK bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Moving Home Day
- Buy and Sell Holiday
- Access to discounts to 100's of retailers through our benefits portal
- Plus, much more
Applications to our email address, entering DL002 in the subject line along with an up to date CV and covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete missing fields or check information is correct.