We are a leading eLearning solutions provider, delivering exceptional learning experiences through our award-winning Unicorn LMS, Apps, off the shelf content, games and custom content development. As a Solutions Manager, you will primarily be responsible for managing the delivery of creative learning solutions, tailored to meet our clients’ needs through our range of products and services within the specified time-frame/budget.
This opportunity would suit someone currently working in a Project Management role or Junior Project Manager/Account manager looking for their next career move.
- Assisting Business Development Managers and Customer Success Managers with the proposal of innovative solutions to meet client’s needs based on our range of eLearning and LMS products and services.
- Proactively manages projects and acting as a central point of contact for clients, internal staff, directors, and project team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Estimating required resources and engaging participants needed to achieve key goals and milestones for projects.
- Present solutions in professionally set out Statement of Work for each project as accepted.
- Identify key project tasks and scheduling work to be undertaken by other departments to deliver projects.
- Ensuring that appropriate documentation is produced and maintained for all projects including project overview, project plans, meeting notes and project budgets in line with proposals.
- Planning and scheduling timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Facilitate project meetings, during the project lifecycle, both internally and with clients, visiting client offices as required.
- Works closely with and contributes to the work of other project teams to ensure project is delivered on time and in budget.
- Proactively managing changes or movement in scope, identify risks, and devising contingency plans.
- Effectively communicating and continually managing expectations of team members and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion.
- Undertake review of online solutions produced to ensure that they are ‘fit for purpose’ and meet the Statement of Work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Attend regular project management meetings and team knowledge sharing session
Skills and Competencies
- APM Fundamentals qualification (or equivalent)
- Proven track record of project management.
- Experienced client management and consultancy skills.
- Excellent face-to-face and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Work in a methodical and organised manner, good time management skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Be part of the team.
- Ability to work individually without supervision.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Promote a positive working environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be creative and produce innovative ideas.
- Genuine and enthusiastic interest in technology-based learning. Exceptional customer service face to face and over the phone
- Good knowledge of project management software.
- Understanding of a learning & development environment.
- Understands the Financial Services sector.
Why become a Unicorn?
Extraordinary experiences are not only for clients, but our employees too. We offer all team members the chance to be a part of something unique where they can enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges and great benefits.
Our employees also know that Unicorn is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow.
This role’s key benefits include:
- 24 days’ holiday plus all UK bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Moving Home Day
- Access to discounts to 100's of retailers through our benefits portal
- Plus, much more
Applications to our email address, entering your Name and - PM003 in the subject line along with an up to date CV and Covering letter : JoinUs@unicorntraining.com.
Please complete missing fields or check information is correct.