Unicorn Help Adviser
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Experience Team, where we know what it takes to make our customers happy; which all starts with great customer service provided by our friendly and knowledgeable Unicorn’s. As our customers are at the heart of everything we do, the Customer Experience Team are split into three areas of responsibility: Unicorn Help, Solution Management, and Customer Success Managers, who are responsible for:
- The helpful support articles which are added to our ever-growing online knowledgebase
- Identifying customer learning opportunities by offering ad-hoc training via WebEx
- Becoming a Unicorn LMS product expert to ensure our customers are fully utilising their LMS, making things easy
- Working with our customers to deliver future LMS enhancements
- Develop our portfolio of customers by building strong rapports and understanding how they use the LMS to ensure the success of the customer
- Always learning new skills and help others by sharing knowledge
- Using an industry-leading CRM system, Zendesk
Our Customer Experience Team truly is a varied and yet challenging position, which would be well suited for anyone looking to start or expand their career.
About the Role
We are the UK’s leading Financial Services eLearning solutions provider, delivering exceptional eLearning experiences through our award-winning learning platform, Unicorn LMS.
This position is to become a Unicorn Help Advisor. Your role will be interesting and varied and will include taking inbound phone calls, emails and tickets raised from our self-service portal by our customers, who range from beginners to experienced “Super Administrators”. This position involves supporting system usability questions through to troubleshooting complex technical issues. In addition, you will be assisting our Customer Success Managers with scoping customer requirements, whilst taking pride and personal responsibility for the timely and satisfactory resolution of those queries.
The Unicorn Help team also work closely with our Learning Managers to support with ad-hoc training by delivering Webinars and producing helpful knowledgebase articles which are added to the Unicorn Help Online Portal. This portal is helping to continually improve the Customer Experience by empowering our customers to become experts and self-sufficient by offering a great 24/7 support resource. Every day will be different and interesting working within this fast-paced, challenging, and yet friendly environment.
We are only a short walk from the golden sands of Bournemouth beach and very close to the train station. Despite having offices in London and Brighton, Bournemouth is our head office where our friendly teamwork in an open plan environment.
We look for many qualities when recruiting Unicorn’s, mainly your passion for customer service. You will be friendly and polite and willing to learn. This position would suit someone with previous experience in a customer service support role, with a confident telephone manner and a personality to make a positive impact on our customers.
You will need the ability to learn and retain product information on an ongoing basis, which in time will enable you to quickly understand our customer’s requirements and build a strong rapport with them. Each interaction is a great opportunity to deliver excellent customer service. There will be times when using your initiative to solve queries will be required.
You’ll be passionate to make a difference and have a talent for ensuring our customers feel valued whilst working enthusiastically with fellow Unicorn Help team members.
Working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday) Flexible working will be considered.
Working from home up to twice a month will be required (once established in the role)
- Providing ongoing daily support to our customer’s to accurately resolve and offer guidance on all product related queries
- Log and progress first line inbound telephone calls, emails and self-service portal queries in accordance with our Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Maintain the call logging system to a high level of accuracy, ensuring all queries are recorded, solved or escalated, as appropriate
- Identify customer training needs, create/update supporting knowledgebase articles reducing repeat tickets
- Provide scheduled product training via WebEx
- Support Customer Success Managers by assisting with scoping of customer requirements
- Share newly acquired knowledge with fellow team members
- Working with Solution Managers to deliver small customer projects
Skills and Competencies
- Relevant experience in a customer service environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience troubleshooting technical queries, preferably in application support
- Excellent written and listening communication skills together with the ability to liaise with other teams
- A confident telephone manner
- Ability to remain calm and professional when handling challenging queries
- Enthusiasm under pressure and ability to work in a team
- Computer literate with a keen eye for detail
- A professional outlook
- Promote a positive working environment
- Knowledge of web and browser technologies
- Established working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Why become a Unicorn?
Extraordinary experiences are not only for clients but our employees too. We offer all team members the chance to be a part of something unique where they can enjoy careers that provide inspiring experiences, exciting challenges, and great benefits.
Our employees also know that Unicorn is committed to developing its talent, which allows for a wide scope of amazing opportunities as the business continues to grow.
This role’s key benefits include:
- 24 days’ holiday plus all UK bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
- Simply Health Cash Back Plan
- Buy and Sell Holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Moving Home Day
- Access to discounts to 100's of retailers through our benefits portal
- Plus, much more
Applications to our email address, entering your Name and - UH002 in the subject line along with an up to date CV and Covering letter : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete missing fields or check information is correct.