Upskill and satisfy EU Mortgage Credit Directive (MCD) requirements
The MCD states that all those involved in mortgage and home finance activities should evidence appropriate levels of knowledge and competence and complete regular role related CPD. We worked hand-in-hand with expert content partners, including FSTP and UK Finance, to create the most comprehensive knowledge suite available to upskill and maintain mortgage and home finance market knowledge.
Seven interactive learning pathways
- An Overview of the Parties and Methods Involved in Buying, Selling and Financing Property
- Mortgage and Home Finance Regulation and the Various Types of Mortgage
- Mortgage Advice and the Criteria to Fulfil
- Selecting Suitable Insurance to Combine with a Mortgage
- Equity Release, Home Purchase Plans, Sale and Rent Back and Commercial Mortgages
- Arrears and Possessions
- Customer Interactions
Track and evidence CPD via the Unicorn LMS
Our LMS solutions have integrated CPD trackers which enable learners to evidence knowledge and competence. TC Managers, Compliance and Administrators can access a dashboard to see how individuals and teams are progressing towards CPD targets
Please complete missing fields or check information is correct.