Mapped to the nine MCD requirements
The MCD identified nine knowledge and competence requirements which were mapped to the appropriate roles within mortgage lenders and intermediaries. We have used that mapping to inform our Mortgage and Home Finance suite. So, whether you work in administration, product design or underwriting, our comprehensive pathways satisfy that MCD requirement as well as upskill your workforce.
Six interactive learning pathways
- An overview of the parties and methods involved in buying, selling and financing property
- Mortgage and Home Finance regulation and the various types of mortgage
- Mortgage advice and the criteria to fulfil
- Selecting suitable insurance to combine with a mortgage
- Equity release, home purchase plans, sale and rent back and commercial mortgages
- Arrears and possessions
Track and evidence CPD
The MCD states that all those involved in mortgages should evidence the “appropriate” level of knowledge and competence. A CPD tracker enables learners to evidence knowledge and competence. Managers will have access to a dashboard to see how individuals and teams are progressing towards CPD targets.
Please complete missing fields or check information is correct.